Prinsengracht is the outermost of Amsterdam's three main canals and home to the city's iconic narrow gabled houses with their distinctive high windows, hoisting hooks and contrasting facades. Certified fine art print of the original drawing by Johnny Spiller from 2001.
- Print size: (A2) 42 x 59.4cm / Image size: 37 x 55cm
- Printed on 270gsm fine art textured paper with archival inks
- Print only (a chance to meet your local framer or fits a standard A2 frame)
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Shipping charged at check-out